Tuesday 9 July 2013

Things I’ve learnt so far - Part 1


Hallway meetings

Things I’ve learnt so far working at Colosoul.

Persistence pays off. I’ve been working at Colosoul for over a year and half now, and I’ve watched a lot of people come and go. I’ve met people from many different industries. I’ve met successful people and I’ve met unsuccessful people. The one thing that I’ve noticed is people are either determined or their not. I’ve seen people that give up when they hit the first speed bump and I’ve seen people who take that speed bump and let it airlift them to something better than they can imagine. The people who persist are the successful ones. They’re the ones who get the jobs, success and money. If you can learn the art of persistence or you are blessed with it already you will be successful in whatever you do.

Be a sponge. Learn and absorb as much as you can. Never stop learning. When you think you know it all you don’t. We live in a world where we have constant to access to information, this information is always being updated. Use this to your advantage to be on the top of your game. Keep up to date with what’s happening in the world. Read the news daily. Keep on top of the trends. You never know how you can use this to your advantage.


Put in the extra mile. The people who put in the extra hours, days and weeks into a project etc. are the ones who will get to where they’re going a lot faster. People, bosses and companies notice these people; these are the ones that will go far in their chosen career.

Venus x 

0 comments :

Post a Comment