Tuesday 17 November 2015

A post from Tricia

This is my everyday journey. Life is full of interesting turns, some are rough some are tough some are a good laugh. The dog is me getting ready for work, the grape is reminding myself not to take things too seriously, the world map is how I see our world and the paint brushes represent all our creatives showing their artistic self expression, the mixed head is where I'm at sometimes because I'm worrying so much, Cookie Monster is how I generally feel when I'm at work and I haven't stopped to eat lunch yet, the lamb is me very excited getting ready to go home to my my tent and when I'm laying awake for the whole night my imagination is running wild in all different places. I'm never bored! Just grateful to be surrounded by like mind people.  












0 comments :

Post a Comment