Tuesday 20 September 2016

Telstra Perth Fashion Festival 2016

It’s one of our favourite times of the year in the Colosoul office. 

The Telstra Perth Fashion Festival for 2016 starts today and runs until the 25th of September.



The festival is set to be an electrifying and dynamic event and we can’t wait to see the local, national and international designers that will be showcased! 





A few snaps from WA Born that were captured by our Lepak Media team  


Here are some of the designers and events that we’re looking forward to seeing:

Tiffany- “I’m really looking forward to seeing Dion Lee and I CAN’T WAIT for Manning Cartell. That is my favourite show to see each year!”

Doug: I’m really looking forward to the Myer lunch event! And Jennifer Hawkins is going to be there which I am so excited about! 

Nush: “I’ll be walking in the festival this year which I’m really excited about!

What I am most looking forward to about the Fashion Festival working with all the incredible people that make this event possible. I’m really looking forward to seeing Empire Rose’s collection!


Ashton: I’m really looking forward to the Topshop event on Friday. I love the clothes in Topshop so it’ll be awesome to see their latest collection! 

Frances: I'm really looking forward to the Re-Style event on Saturday that will be showcasing revamped and restyled vintage op shop clothes in Perth. 


0 comments :

Post a Comment