Monday 19 September 2016

WA Born 2016- Models Morgan and Bella

WA Born models Morgan and Bella preparing to strut the catwalk! 
WA Born models Morgan and Bella give an insight into how they were feeling ahead of strutting their stuff on the runway....


Morgan:

I heard about this fashion show about three weeks ago.

I hadn't heard about Colosoul before.

After doing a bit of research into the magazine, I really wanted to get here and get in the show.

I've done about six fashion parades before, so I saw this as a great opportunity to get experience.

I'm so excited! I'm having such a great time already.




Bella:

Tonight is my first time modelling!

I know someone from Colosoul who got me into the show.

She told me all about the show and I thought it was an amazing opportunity.

Modelling is something I hope to go on and pursue in the future.

It's going to be such a great night. I'm really excited to be apart of it!

0 comments :

Post a Comment