Tuesday 6 September 2016

Words from Ashton Taylor

Colosoul Social Media Assistant Ashton Taylor tells the Colosoul blog how she's feeling in her third week of working at Colosoul.... 

Today I came into work feeling a little uneasy. I didn’t really have a good week last week as my anxiety levels got the better of me. But I really wanted to come into Colosoul because I’m learning so much and I don’t want to stop learning!

Last week I had a bit of an anxiety attack. I’m usually quite a happy and bubbly person who makes the most of everything that comes my way. However, last week things just got the better of me.  But as I usually do, I keep going. Life is too short to get upset for too long!

I’ve been put in charge of doing the blog at Colosoul and learning how to write in a particular way is proving to be a bit of a challenge. I’m used to writing in a way that is more descriptive, but I’m slowly getting there and it’s something I’m working really hard at doing.

Colosoul is teaching me how to work past my anxiety and to continually work hard at everything that I do.

It’s my third week of working at Colosoul and I’m slowly getting my head around things. I’m really enjoying my time here and I can’t wait to learn so much more. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment