Friday 9 September 2016

Words from Olivia Senior

Colosoul writer Olivia Senior gives us an insight into how she's going in writing her article on mental health.... 

My name is Olivia Senior and I am a writer at Colosoul Magazine.

Today I'm writing an article about mental health. Today is "R U OK Day" as well, so it perfectly coincides in me wanting to spread awareness about the issue.

I believe that there is still a stigma attached to mental health. Especially with men, there needs to be more awareness in society about mental health.

I'm feeling a bit stressed about writing the article because you've got to give the article justice. Hopefully it works out alright. I've got today to do it, so it should be alright. I've got 5 hours or so.

I've spoken to a few people who suffer from mental illness and a few experts as well. Hopefully, the message gets out there and spreads the issue just that little bit further.

I still have to get photos and stuff for it, but I'm going to try and smash it out today so I can get it finished and edit.


I just hope the article will spread awareness about the issue!


0 comments :

Post a Comment