Tuesday 13 September 2016

Words from Renee Campbell-Sobers

It's my first week here at Colosoul and I'm feeling pretty good about everything.

What attracted me to working at Colosoul was the opportunity to work in different departments at the same time.


Even though I haven't been here for long, I know that I'm going to learn a lot while I'm here which I'm really excited about.

I can't exactly decide what I want to do once I'm done with Uni, so it's going to be great to do a bit of Marketing, PR and Social Media while I'm here.  

So far in my job, I've taken some videos on "my story" for the Colosoul Instagram page. This was of the photoshoot that happened at the end of last week.

Today I've been helping Alexis (Marketing Assistant) find suppliers for the cafe that's going to be opening up in Subiaco soon.

It's a bit hard because we're trying to get a lot of places to donate things. A lot of them are not enthusiastic about giving away free stuff which is fair enough, but it just makes things that little harder.

But I'm really enjoying my time here so far and I can't wait to learn so much more.


0 comments :

Post a Comment