Monday 12 September 2016

Words from Sophia van Gent

My name is Sophia and I work in the editorial team at TeenSoul.

At the moment I'm working with about 30 kids in Mandurah to put together a special edition for TeenSoul.

We started the program a month ago with the kids deciding to write about film. They're pretty excited about coming up with their different topics and brainstorming who they can interview.

The teams are very creative and they need an avenue like this to express their creativity, which is why working with these kids is amazing.

I'm really excited to see what they come up with.

We're also working on the next issue which is in graphic design that TeenSoul's two graphic designers have been working on. I've seen drafts and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the final product looks like.

On top of this, we've also got a few editorial things to do today.

I'm feeling pretty good about everything at the moment.  There's a great team within TeenSoul and there's some pretty good things coming up, so I look forward to see what direction TeenSoul is heading in.


0 comments :

Post a Comment