Friday 9 September 2016

Words from Tricia Ray

It's that time of the week called Friday.

However, it never seems to be any different to any other day of the week for me because I have so much to do and I never have enough time to get it all done.

Unfortunately, the internet is being rather slow again and it's freaking frustrating to save the least- not just for me but everyone else too!

Hopefully, we will have it sorted by next week. I am listening to Eminem in the background which seems to be the music choice this arvo. It can be quite varied here at Colosoul.

It can be a little embarrassing when adult visitors come in to meet everyone and are looking at what we are doing here, suddenly the music flips to swearing or sexual lyrics and the like. We have to implement a more low-key music tone before 3pm.

Hmm.......



0 comments :

Post a Comment