Tuesday 18 October 2016

Words from Micky Gorin

My name is Micky.

I'm part of the Events Team at the Colosoul Group Inc, but I'm also in transition to become the Events Coordinator.

I'm currently working on a multitude of things including our Disney quiz night, Colosoul-Con, charity ball and the opening of our White Rabbit bar in the new space. My to-do list always seems to be growing!

I also go to Uni and I'm in my final semester. With assessment week coming up (which I've neglected a bit), I need to get my ass into gear. I just want the damn thing to be over with! I'm so sick of Uni.

I'm doing alright with everything. I'm busy though, so that's not the worst thing in the world. I only get stressed when I look at my to-do list or play the Xbox til three in the morning. When I'm not doing that I'm just peachy, but there's a weird guilty buzz in the back of my head. I call it responsibility, but I'm fine. Everything is fine.

In all honesty, I keep forgetting quiz night's only a little over a week away and Colosoul-Con is in a month. I think you've caught me in a calm moment.

I'll be back to being stressed tomorrow.


0 comments :

Post a Comment