Tuesday 18 October 2016

Words from Tegan Edwards

I just want to go home! 


I've had enough today. I've had enough of doing edits. I've had enough of sending emails. I've had enough of designing. I've had enough of being creativ!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm trying, but I just want to sleep and eat! Oh, and go for a walk on the beach. 

I'm still doing TAFE as well at the moment and it's not going too badly. But I've still got edits to do there and I have to make sure that everything is perfect so that I get my accreditation. 

With POP Creative at the moment, I am designing the Colosoul magazine and am doing a couple of client based projects. 

I'm also continuing to work with the different departments and liasing with what they need. 

I've got a list of things to do which is a mile long at the moment, but we'll get there! 


0 comments :

Post a Comment